- Medical School1989-1993Ponce School Of Medicine, Puerto Rico
- Internship1993-1994State University Of New York, Buffalo, NY
- Residency1994-1998State University of New York, Buffalo, NY
- Fellowship1998-1999Ear Research Foundation, Sarasota, FL
- American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- English and Spanish
- Dr. Blanca Durand is a Board Certified Otolaryngologist since 1999,
- She has been in practice in the Stockbridge, Georgia area since 1999.
- Her areas of clinical interest include adult and pediatric hearing loss, balance disorders, tinnitus, ear infections, throat infections, allergic and non-allergic rhinitis and chronic sinusitis. .
Dr. Durand strives to provide excellent patient care at all levels. She believes in the essential teachings of medical school by listening, understanding and applying her years of educational training and experience to provide the proper care to help improve patients quality of life.
Dr.Durand provides the highest levels of patient care while using state of the art medical technologies and instrumentation.